A step-by-step approach to land your new job or career.
- Do you wonder what the next step is?
- Do you question should you stay or leave that job?
- Do you feel unappreciated?
- Have you ever pondered…Now What? But worried … What If?
When embarking on a new career or applying for a new job it is hard to stand out from the crowd. Kirsten Brumby guides you to:
- Explore what you really want
- Uncover the secret to apply for positions that don’t even exist yet!
- Make your resume stand out from the crowd
- Write cover letters and selection criteria responses that make your application irresistible
- Become the person who shines at interviews
This book is the solution to what’s next for you and your career!
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND ALL ONLINE BOOKSTORES
"How can something so deceptively simple, be so life changing? This is by far the most useful book I’ve read on career planning. It feels like Kirsten is there with you offering support and encouragement all the way. A must have for jobseekers and career coaches!"Francine Paton, Organizational Development Consultant
How to Write Effective Policies and Procedures
The system that makes the process of developing policies and procedures easy.
If you’re looking for a complex, jargon filled book on writing policies and procedures you’ve picked up the wrong book.
The author writes, “Where policies and procedures are concerned, I’m a self-confessed pragmatist, a realist who likes to keep it simple.”
- Writing policies and procedures is just a process to simplify what looks like a complicated mess
- Learn how to structure what looks like an enormous effort, into manageable tasks
- Use a step by step system that anyone can follow
- You’re simply developing a system that can be replicated many times over
Whether you are a newbie to the task, or a seasoned professional this book aims to make developing policies and procedures straight forward and manageable.
- Eliminate overwhelm, there is a system to the system of developing P’s & P’s.
- Whether you’re starting from scratch or updating existing documentation, you’ll wonder why you ever worried about ‘how?”
AVAILABLE SOON ON AMAZON AND ALL ONLINE BOOKSTORES
"Full disclosure: I’ve worked with Kirsten for over 20 years and I know what a great coach she is, so I was primed to expect a high-quality book. This book exceeded my high expectations. Kirsten’s sharing of her own experiences and the stories of others takes what could be a dry subject and brings it to life. Rarely have I read a book that is in one package so practical, so engaging and so potentially life changing."Howard Boorman, Writer, Facilitator, Coach and inveterate traveller
These 4 Short Courses are available late 2020. Choose the course you need now, or purchase all 4 together for an amazing discount.
- How to Write the Right Resume and Cover Letter
- How to Write the Job Application and Meet Selection Criteria (guarantee an interview)
- How to Interview Like a Pro | How to Be Outstanding in Interviews
- How to Get Clarity About Your Next Career Move
Starting at $97 per course
"Kirsten facilitates our strategic planning meetings. We are a team with big ideas and lots of passion and Kirsten is able to collate and succinctly express all information while keeping us on task. We embrace Kirsten as part of our team, and we look forward to strategic planning meetings with Kirsten at the helm."Grace Fava, CEO Autism Advisory and Support Service
When you know what you want to achieve with your team, but don’t know how…
When you think there is a better way for your team to get something done…
When your Board or Committee are not working as effectively as they could be.
- Kirsten weaves skills development and training into a workshop everyone will find inspiring and practical. Your team will be prepared to get the job done. They will have clarity, be back on track and work together to achieve outcomes
- Facilitation of functional teams, management teams, Boards and Committees to achieve an objective, e.g. strategic planning and the production of a Strategic Plan, business planning and the production of a business/operational plan; authentic consultation for restructure planning
- Training to address skills gaps in leadership and communication specific to the areas needing development, according to the culture and norms in the organisation, as well as the individual skill and knowledge levels.
- Training and skills development woven in with facilitating a session toward a goal
- Tailored and customised to the exact task and to the people in the room
Gestalt in Organisations Workshops
A broad range of workshops offering a Gestalt approach, run in partnership with the space between.