"Whether it’s your first time or you are an old hand, this is a great read for anyone faced with the daunting task of writing or developing policies and procedures. Kristen delivers a simple yet comprehensive guide to writing policy and procedures. Case studies and her straight forward instructions, make this guide both practical and easy to follow. What I loved about this book was the human focus throughout, with great advice on how to get your people to engage with the development and use of your police and procedures. After all, if nobody reads or understands your policy and procedures what was the point of all that hard work writing them?"Tracey Cremming, State Government
How to Write Effective Policies and Procedures
The system that makes the process of developing policies and procedures easy. Whether you are a newbie to the task, or a seasoned professional, this book aims to make developing policies and procedures straight forward and manageable.
If you’re looking for a complex, jargon filled book on writing policies and procedures you’ve picked up the wrong book.
The author writes, “Where policies and procedures are concerned, I’m a self-confessed pragmatist, a realist who likes to keep it simple.”
- Writing policies and procedures is just a process to simplify what looks like a complicated mess
- Learn how to structure what looks like an enormous effort, into manageable tasks
- Use a step by step system that anyone can follow
- You’re simply developing a system that can be replicated many times over
Whether you are a newbie to the task, or a seasoned professional this book aims to make developing policies and procedures straight forward and manageable.
- Eliminate overwhelm, there is a system to the system of developing P’s & P’s.
- Whether you’re starting from scratch or updating existing documentation, you’ll wonder why you ever worried about ‘how?”
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND ALL ONLINE BOOKSTORES